Well, there goes the first month of 2019.
My 2019 Goals
I wrote more about my goals for this year in an earlier post – for this month’s update, I’ll just say that they’ve been keeping me busy. I’ve also been working on a new venture I’m not quite ready to announce yet 😉
If you’re curious about the upcoming novels, feel free to check out their synopses in the meantime. I’d love to hear any feedback or thoughts you have. You can also find a preview of my main project – an epic-length dark fantasy that’s been in the works for several years – in my recent interview with WriterWriter.
Have you made any reading resolutions this year? I’m going for 52 books – one per week. If you’d like to get your hands on more books without straining your wallet, here’s a new round of giveaways from Prolific Works:
- End of the World – Post-Apocalyptic Giveaway
- Secret Worlds – Fantasy Giveaway
- Rebels with a Cause – Adventure Fantasy Giveaway
- Something Wicked this way Comes – Paranormal Giveaway
- YA at Heart – Young Adult Fiction Giveaway
- Sci-Fi Fantasy Extravaganza – Speculative Fiction Giveaway
I hope you have a fantastic February!